A R T | F A S H I O N | M I S C E L L A N E A


Sunday 4 March 2012

Ô Paon



I very fortunately worked the event tonight at the Arnolfini. Admittedly I'd never heard of Earth let alone Ô Paon but I certainly know them now. Earth, possibly for all the wrong reasons. Why you would want to listen to 15 minute inexplicable droning instrumentals is beyond me. With each song sounding identical to the previous, it was a surprise to see the extent of their following - people could actually differentiate between songs and even cheered on occasion, astounding!. Anyway Ô Paon, on a more positive note, was incredible. One guy in the audience very aptly shouted out 'FUCK' on the applause and followed it with 'You've just blown my tiny mind', and I couldn't have agreed more. Basically, the word talented doesn't do her justice, she's just Ô M G!






No comments:

Post a Comment