A R T | F A S H I O N | M I S C E L L A N E A


Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Launch of Sweet Sorrow Seconds


A few days ago I launched the little sister of Sweet Sorrow Vintage, the aptly named Sweet Sorrow Seconds. January seemed a good time to do yet another wardrobe clearout (it's relentless, I still have far too many clothes for one person). Thankfully I both take good care of my possessions and have such a sheer amount in my wardrobe that a lot of it is pristine and has only been worn a couple of times, in some cases even never. So this brings me to the ingenious site, Tictail. Set up your own shop (with no specifications unlike Etsy and ASOS Marketplace), name the price of your item - giving its true value (unlike Ebay) and design your own storefront, all for FREE. It's amazing and I've already had my first sale. Rather exciting eh? In no way is this going to be a huge money-maker, nor is it going to take the focus away from Sweet Sorrow, but in the meantime it's a good way of recycling the excess High Street clothes in my wardrobe, and anyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I am quite the shopaholic... and that there is quite the excess! 

Sweet Sorrow will always be my baby; Seconds is just a cute little way of forcing a regular clearout!








Shop Here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment